Monday, July 9, 2012

DiGiorno Commercial Pitch - WIP

#The Best DiGiorno Commercial Pitch - WIP.
Advertisements

Good VDO of DiGiorno Commercial Pitch - WIP

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am pleased to gift Video on Digiorno Frozen Pizza. i want it to block my sisters. and the public. data that is helpful. along with your friends. DiGiorno Commercial Pitch - WIP, that I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment in the view. DiGiorno Commercial Pitch - WIP Video Clips. Duration : 0.18 Mins.

Here's a fake 10 second commercial I created for DiGiorno frozen pizza. Made in Steve Stanchfield's Tech III class over at the College for Creative Studies in Detroit. Music: "Cold Pizza" by M1DY. Other stuff animated by me.
View Related articles related to Digiorno Frozen Pizza. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share DiGiorno Commercial Pitch - WIP.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment