Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ya Boy - Cali (Chapter 1 - The Rise Mixtape) +Lyrics

### Digiorno - Ya Boy - Cali (Chapter 1 - The Rise Mixtape) +Lyrics.###
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Ya Boy - Cali (Chapter 1 - The Rise Mixtape) +Lyrics.

Do you know about - Ya Boy - Cali (Chapter 1 - The Rise Mixtape) +Lyrics

Digiorno ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Digiorno . You check out this article for info on an individual want to know is Digiorno .

How is Ya Boy - Cali (Chapter 1 - The Rise Mixtape) +Lyrics

Ya Boy - Cali (Chapter 1 - The Rise Mixtape) +Lyrics Tube. Duration : 4.07 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Digiorno . Good song from Ya Boy, check it out and let me know what you think! mixtape is Hosted by DJ Skee and subscribe for more! Lyrics: I represent in... CALI It's hard to live in... CALI Hard to survive in... CALI Cause you could die in... CALI Alot of sun in cali I keep a gun in cali So watch your tounge in... CALI Cause you'll get done in cali. They call me Ya Boy, I'm representin' Northern... (CALI) And that's where them young boys is gettin' shot and tallied. I'm from that state of dat brown bag If you ain't from 'round here, get pound here, play with' 4 pounds here. And young nigga's push work by the pound in... (CALI) Yeah we get down in cali, leave 'em in the ground in cali. I'm from the state where they slang rock's and hate cop's. Roll the turf, skate block's, never will the case stop. I'm from the state where they crippin' and they bloodin' at. And if they can't find you, they go to where ya cousin at. And ain't no squares here, alot of playa's here. The chronic shit, we high as the Hemalias here. And nigga's play with' chopper's, alot of crooked copper's. We call 'em hood rat's, Texas call 'em boppers. Throw up ya finger's, if ya feel the same way. Ya Boy puttin' it down for CALI-FORN-IA. Where you from? I represent in... CALI It's hard to live in... CALI Hard to survive in... CALI Cause you could die in... CALI Alot of sun in cali I keep a gun in cali So watch your tounge in... CALI Cause you'll get done in cali. This here's a shady place, rest in peace Tookie. I ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Digiorno . Where you can put to use in your day-to-day life. And most importantly, your reaction is Digiorno . View Related articles associated with Digiorno . I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Ya Boy - Cali (Chapter 1 - The Rise Mixtape) +Lyrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment