Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Day in the Life of Actors - Auditioning for a Commercial

#The Best A Day in the Life of Actors - Auditioning for a Commercial. Advertisements

Good VDO of A Day in the Life of Actors - Auditioning for a Commercial

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i'm happy to gift Video on Digiorno Frozen Pizza. i want it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. info that's helpful. with your friends. A Day in the Life of Actors - Auditioning for a Commercial, which I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the read. A Day in the Life of Actors - Auditioning for a Commercial Tube. Duration : 7.90 Mins.

Hi folks, Blackout (MICHAEL BIGGINS) here with you again. Most of the things I put up are sketches or films I have made but I figured I would finally start putting my video blogs on here. I haven't before because I do a 5 hour long audio/video show called Blackout's Box LIVE InteracTVsion every Thursday from 9pm to 2am EST (thats 6 to 11pm pacific or west coast time) so that basically IS my 'blog' if you will. But everyone can change his mind, so here is the first of many scenes of what it's like to be an actor going through auditions.. the lines.. the people you meet. I try to keep things entertaining and light. This is only a few minutes but in reality I was there all day. It was for a Dijorno Pizza commercial. No, they wouldn't let me film me on my actual audition.
View Related articles related to Digiorno Frozen Pizza. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share A Day in the Life of Actors - Auditioning for a Commercial.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment